Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
License permitted by the journal is CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0. Authors publishing under this license allowed by the journal retain all rights.
By submitting the manuscript of a research paper to journal the corresponding author inherently certifies that he/she has been fully and explicitly authorised by his/her co-authors to enter into these arrangements and he/she guarantees, on behalf of himself/herself and all of his/her co-authors that:
1. He/she/they has/have full authority to enter into this agreement and to grant the appropriate rights to Publisher of journal without breach of any other obligation.
2. The paper is original and does not infringe any copyright, nor does it violate any other right(s) of any third parties.
3. The paper contains nothing that is unlawful, libellous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or confidence or commitment given to secrecy.
4. The authors agree to the Creative Commons Attribution License agreement under which the paper in the Journal is licensed, and grant to Publisher of journal their permission to publish the previously unpublished and original manuscript, the abstract forming part thereof, all associated supplemental material, and the subsequent errata (if necessary) in the Journal under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0). The author keeps the copyright and the publishing rights.
5. Further distribution of this work must maintain attribution to the author(s) and the published paper’s title, journal citation, and DOI.
6. Anyone is free to share (copy and redistribute the material published in the paper in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material published in the paper) for any purposes, but not commercially.